Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Britney Gets To See Her Babies!


Such happy news!
After not seeing them since January 3rd, Britney was finally reunited with her boys on Saturday.
Spears' dad, Jamie, was present during the three hour visit, as per the new agreement hashed out with K-Fed's lawyers this week.
Britney's psychiatrist was also on hand.
We hope seeing her kids will give Brit even more incentive to continue to get better!


Source Perez Hilton

No comments: