Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Britney is Forever 21


Hey, if your parents seized control of your estate, you'd be up for a good bargain, too. Witness Britney Spears, who spent yesterday shopping at the Beverly Center's Forever 21, purveyor of sparkly $20 minidresses favored by the early twenties set but not favored by the washing machine. (Learned that one the hard way, didn’t we, ladies?)First things first. Someone needs to tell Britney that her shirt is too tight. That it's a little Star Trek: The Next Generation of Clubgoers Who Should be at Home With Their Babies. We nominate the bodyguard on the right — only because he's already looking at her like "Girl, no" and he has good taste, judging by his tie.
As for Mr. Shiny Blazer on the left, we wonder if he'll be coming back after his shift is over for the $11 tube tops and pleather capris. You know, “for Britney.”



No comments: