Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, February 25, 2008

Jamie Lynn gets GED


On a better note than that of Britney going broke
Her little sis, Jamie Lynn Spears has gotten her high school diploma!
The pregnant sixteen-year-old passed the GED exam last month and apparently scored pretty well on reading comprehension. She is now looking to take the ACT college entrance test.
Once she pops the baby out, let's hope that academia wins out over partying or popping out more babies!


Source: Perez Hilton

No comments: