Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, February 18, 2008

X17 Reporting that Eardley Talked to Brit Last Night



Sounds like X17 is still getting info from Sam, which makes me even more apprehensive about Jon Eardley. How else would X17 know exactly what Britney supposedly said to him? X17 says that they are exclusively reporting this. Why would a lawyer jump on the phone to tell a photo agency what Britney had said? Sounds fishy to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be willing to bet money Sam is behind this, his association with X-17 is infamous at this point and with Eardley using Sands as his publicist all the pieces in the puzzle fit together.

I hope someone slaps some hands big time for wasting the court's time.