Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 31, 2008

Britney Spears keen to get both mind and body healthy again


After two months of supervision for her mental health issues, Britney Spears is reportedly keen to improve her body’s physical health too.The star has been spotted visiting multiple dental clinics this week and according to the Mirror, is working on the other end of her digestive system too and has started having regular colon cleansing sessions at the clinic in Beverly Hills.A source at the clinic told the newspaper: “Cleansing a few times a week gets rid of lingering stuff in the colon. Britney’s had the treatment before and says it makes her feel great, more upbeat and energetic.”
Source: Fametastic

No comments: