Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 24, 2008

Judge Throws Out Eardley Claim -- Again


On Monday, a Court of Appeals ruled that a claim challenging Britney Spears' conservatorship was totally bogus, this time not even waiting for the singer's conservators to file a response. Jon Eardley, who claims Britney hired him to represent her, had filed a claim once again stating the conservatorship violated her civil rights.
Last month, Eardley filed a similar claim that was also rejected.
But now, OK! can confirm that Britney was at least originally party to bringing Eardley in as her attorney. Britney spoke to Eardley via a third party back in the early days of the conservatorship, using a paparazzi pal to set up a conference call so that her father, Jamie Spears, wouldn't find out. (Jamie currently monitors all of Britney's phone calls.)In a phone transcript obtained by OK!, Britney says to Eardley: "Basically I want my life back. I want to drive my car. I want to live in my house alone. I want to pick my own security, see who I want to see and make it happen."During the phone call, Britney can be heard speaking in her English accent.
Source: Ok!

No comments: