Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tina Fey: I Want Britney Spears on 30 Rock!


After Britney Spears helped CBS’ How I Met Your Mother earn its highest ratings of all time, Tina Fey says she wouldn’t mind if the pop singer popped up on her NBC sitcom 30 Rock.“We would love to work with Britney,” Fey, 37, told reporters yesterday in a conference call. “I’ve worked with her twice on Saturday Night Live and she was very professional and nice.” (See Spears' on-set looks here.)Fey also has her eyes set on another A-lister: Oprah Winfrey.“I want Oprah to play my best friend,” Fey said. “I want to spend time with Oprah, and I don’t know what I need to do to make it happen.”30 Rock returns April 10 with new episodes following the writers' strike.Getting back to work wasn’t easy, Fey said.“The strike was a bit like the maternity leave that I didn’t have, except for my duties on the union line,” said Fey, who has a daughter Alice, 2.“Now my daughter is old enough to say, ‘You don’t go to work, you stay inside.’ That breaks my heart.”

Source:US Weekly

No comments: