Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Britney Not Signed On for More HIMYM


Us Weekly Denying Britney's Appearance. In the wake of online reports saying Britney Spears will be doing another episode of How I Met Your Mother, a source close to the pop star tell Us "Nothing is signed yet.”The source adds: “No script has been written and until that is done, Britney will not be making a commitment. The offer is there but no decisions have been made at the moment."CBS had no comment about her returning to the series.

Source: UsMagazine
Don't know what to believe, since Britney.com confirmed it....

No comments: