Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Britney Pal Sam Lutfi Agrees to Stay Away – Again


Britney Spears's former confidante, Sam Lutfi, has agreed to stay away from the pop star through July 31, it was revealed at a Los Angeles court Wednesday. A restraining order was slapped on Lutfi in February, after Spears's mother accused him of drugging Britney, 26. Keep-away orders can be extended to up to five years, legal experts say. Meanwhile, the singer's father and a lawyer remain in legal control over her affairs. Their conservatorship will be reviewed by the court on July 31 – but it's expected their control will be extended. Another hearing regarding Spears's estate is set for Thursday.Source: People

No comments: