Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, April 21, 2008

Britney To Return To The Small Screen?

People.com reports that Britney Spears will return for another guest appearance on How I Met Your Mother!
Their source says, "The show is ecstatic and so is Britney."
X17 put in a call to Fox publicists to confirm the news and we've yet to hear back ...
Brit's March 24 guest spot on the show brought the show it's best ratings ever -- she played a love interest for one of the main characters on the show.
We hope it's true -- Brit's coming back!
Check out her previous turn on the show ...
Set your Tivo's!
See more here
Source: X17online

No comments: