Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Britney's Time with the boys!




For the first time in months, Britney Spears was able to spend time with her two young sons, Sean, 2, and Jayden, 1, without the presence of her father OR a court monitor!Britney spent the afternoon playing with the boys, leading them around her gated community on their blue wagon, and watching them as they rode around on their John Deere!Although Brit wasn't totally alone (she had a nanny as well as someone who was video-taping the family scene), she did seem totally enamored of her adorable young boys, who looked like they were loving the time with their mama!Seeing Brit interact with her boys in such a loving way really proves that she's gotten back to being herself!We're so happy for Brit and her boys!-X17

No comments: