Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, May 26, 2008

Britney's Wicked Workout


Britney Spears caused a bit of a shakeup this week during a trip to a Bally's Total Fitness in Culver City, Calif., when the club accidentally double-booked the same excercise room for both her and a regular scheduled fitness class.An eyewitness tells OK! that the singer's trainer booked a room for her at 7 p.m. PT, not realizing that another class was already scheduled to start in the same room at 7:30.When Bally members showed up for the class, they were told it had been cancelled because Britney was using the room for her private session. This started a frenzy at the otherwise low-key fitness club. Eyewitnesses tell OK! many members thought Britney was behind the mixup and had used her celebrity status to keep the room for herself.Source: Ok!

No comments: