Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Like 'Groundhog Day'


No, you aren't reading a post from the weekend, or last month, or last year. This is, in fact, Britney Spears, stepping out of a car and once again flashing the world her lady business last night. Ironically, the pop star was headed into B2V Salon when she flashed her bare necessities. The style-free songstress, 26, was getting her extensions tended to, much like a farmer doing crop rotation, at the salon co-owned by her longtime colorist, Kim Vo.


No comments: