Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

K-Fed: Britney Needs to See the Kids!


K-Fed must be tired of being a full time daddy because he's really fighting for his ex wifey Britney Spears to get visitation. Yesterday both camps were back in court but the judge didn't make any changes to the custody battle. After the hearing, Federline's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan insisted his client wants to see the situation resolved as the children need their mother. He says, "Both sides want to see the day that visitation can resume. It is a question of working out details on how that can happen. Mr. Federline looks forward to his children having their mum in their life." Kaplan adds Federline "is doing everything that he can to make up for the fact that the boys are with him and keeping family around and trying to have them not aware that there's any change whatsoever. He's doing great at being a parent."


No comments: