Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Britney the Dance Instructor: Part II


Britney Spears has traded gas station visits and late night rendezvous in hotels for being a dance instructor at Millennium Dance Studio in LA. Last month Britney held a small dance class for a group of little girls and she loved it so much she held another free class for a group of 15 kids on Tuesday night. "I like Britney,” 5-year-old Elissa Bouganim, who has taken three classes with Britney, tells People magazine. “Today, first we were dancing slow, and then faster and faster ... Then we did the fish-move and lots of other fun things." "It's just amazing to watch Britney with the kids," says Elissa's mom, Pam. "Elissa won't stop dancing now, that's all she wants to do. Britney has really inspired her." Isn't it refreshing to see Britney act sane? Thank you daddy Spears! Now if only he can get rid of those nasty brown boots she insists on wearing everyday, all will be well.


Source: Hollyscoop

No comments: