Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Britney Gets Religion


Britney Spears has gone from Christianity to Kabbalah and back (with one rumored stop-over in Islam) so many times, it's hard to keep track!But whether she goes to church, temple or the Kabbalah Center for her higher power, no one can deny that religion has always seemed to play a role in her life.Check out our gallery for some classic Britney snaps - including her with the various men who may or may not have influenced her choice of religion at the time!

Source: X17 Online


No comments: