Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spears Sparks New Rules at UCLA Medical Center


Last week there were reports that UCLA Medical Center was seriously considering terminating at least 13 employees and suspending another 6 physicians for snooping through Britney Spears' confidential files. Not only has the hospital stood by their word (12 employees were fired) they are also setting new rules and regulations "to enhance patient privacy and confidentiality", reports the Los Angeles Times newspaper. All cell phones and laptops are officially banned from the hospital in order to avoid patient information getting leaked. We're surprised that from the 20+ employees that were caught snooping through her files, there was no juicy information leaked.


Source: Hollyscoop


No comments: