Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Look: Britney in Character


"Extra" has your first glimpse of Britney Spears in character on the set of "How I Met Your Mother!"
Spears plays Abbey, a nerdy receptionist with a major crush on a dermatologist -- played by Josh Radnor.
The cast praised Britney's performance when "Extra" spoke to them at a cast party last week. "She seemed very nice and even-keeled," said Neil Patrick Harris. Added Alyson Hannigan, "She's great and she's funny and I think she's going to remind people how talented she is."
Britney's appearance on "How I Met Your Mother" is set to air March 24 on CBS.
Source: Extra

No comments: