Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Neil Patrick Harris: "Britney's Living a Nightmare"


While A-list guest star Britney Spears didn’t make it to the How I Met Your Mother bash at the Palihouse in L.A. this weekend, our spywitness at the event heard plenty of chatter about the troubled pop star’s time on set.The show’s star Neil Patrick Harris said he was surprised that Brit was rather quiet. "When she was with us, she
 was rather shy and intimidated," he explained. "Probably 
because she doesn't have a lot of acting experience,
 especially sitcom experience."
And as for reports that the 26-year-old mother of two was a nightmare on the set, Neil said, "I wouldn't call her a nightmare. She's living
 one."
While Brit might have been surprisingly quiet around the set, Neil admitted that the hysteria surrounding her even made its way past studio security."When she's on set, it's kind of chaotic, hectic," he explained. "Even though she was quiet and behaved... She brings that energy with her."
Source: Ok!

No comments: