Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 10, 2008

JFXclusive! Britney and Adnan, The Pictures!





It’s been over a month since we’ve seen Britney and Adnan together, leading many to speculate the two were finished. These pics should lay to rest much of the rumors of their breakup but unfortunately, it seems that lots of people out there will continue to run those rumors. Our guys caught Britney and Adnan as they exited The Summit but when they saw our photographers near the gate, Britney, who was driving Adnan’s car, pulled a quick U-turn back into The Summit. Fortunately, Uli and Jonzo were having a smoke and checking out their pictures of Adnan arriving at The Summit and stayed just long enough to catch the couple slipping in and out of The Summit.

Source: JFX Online

No comments: