Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 10, 2008

Latest Conservatorship Court Document


Copyright 2008 LA Superior Court
ET has the latest...
ET has obtained these new court papers regarding JAMIE SPEARS' co-conservatorship over his daughter BRITNEY and her estate.
A court commissioner has extended Jamie's co-conservatorship to July 31 and, in the papers, the court awards $2,500 per week to Jamie for his care of his daughter and also authorizes him to lease a vehicle. The court also orders fees to be paid for Britney's doctors, and for her court-appointed attorney, SAMUEL D. INGHAM III.
See the document here
source: ET online

No comments: