Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, March 9, 2008

JFXclusive! Britney and Adnan!

I don’t know all the details yet but we have exclusive video and photos of Britney and Adnan together last night coming in! Again, I don’t know all the details as to the where and when yet but our guys have the first shots and video of Britney and Adnan together since her release from UCLA Medical Center. I hate to tease you guys before posting up the shots but I wanted to let you guys know ASAP. So check back later as I’m off to get the details now. Just don’t check back too soon as it’ll probably be later tonight before I can post anything for you.

Source: JFX Online

No comments: