Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Update: While You Wait For the Video






















Update: So I’ve finally got the pictures and video from last night but I have to hold off just a bit longer on posting the Brit and Adnan shots and video. But I can post a couple pics of Adnan arriving solo at The Summit last night. Above you see Uli hiding behind another photographer and the shot he took below.

I know y’all need your Britney fix and are patiently awaiting the Adnan/Brit video. Well, that’s definitely coming up soon. In the meantime, I do have pictures of Ms. Spears leaving the Millennium Dance Studio once again last night. It looks like she had quite a workout, too. Brit’s been going regularly to the dance studio, so it’s definitely a good sign for all her fans of an impending comeback. She’s just trying to do it one day at a time, my little kumquats. Anyway, check out the other pics of Britney leaving Millennium below. And yes, she is wearing shorts with strawberries on them.

Source: JFX Online






No comments: