Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Big Payday for Lawyers in Britney Spears Case


A Los Angeles court on Thursday ordered payment of nearly $400,000 to the numerous lawyers involved in Britney Spears's affairs – with the pop star footing the bill. All the attorneys have been working on the case for less than three months. Samuel Ingham, Spears's court-appointed attorney, will continue to receive $10,000 a week, Commissioner Reva Goetz ruled.Andrew Wallet, the co-conservator of Spears's finances, will receive an advance of $100,000. (Wallet had not been paid since becoming involved last February.). The firm which won Jamie Spears control of his daughter's affairs will also be advanced $175,000, and a lawyer representing Britney's brother Bryan Spears will get $22,500, while Stacy Phillips, Britney's new divorce lawyer, will receive $75,000. The singer's father and Wallet remain in control of her life until a July 31 hearing.

Source: People

No comments: