Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Britney & Lynne At Bally’s

Thursday April 17th: True signs of healing, Lynne Spears joins Britney for her workout at Bally’s in Culver City. Britney and her assistant stopped at Starbucks first before they hit the gym, we know how Brit Brit loves those lattes! The paps where ready and waiting to get more shots of Britney getting into shape but this time security was tight. Keep up the good work Brit Brit!

See video here

Source: X17

No comments: