Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Britney Spears’ Not-So-Secret Admirer





On the heels of a very successful television gig, Britney Spears’ outlook on her career must be getting more positive by the day. And the “Toxic” singer took some time for herself yesterday by going shopping.The “Oops I Did It Again” songstress was spotted in Los Angeles, California over at Sunset Plaza combing the racks at the Tracey Ross boutique yesterday.And while she hasn’t exactly been dating anyone as of late, techno producer Moby hopes he can change that. He recently told press about his passion for the troubled pop star.“The fatter she gets, the weirder she gets, the more I love her. I found her moderately appealing in the late 90s, but now I would marry her in a heartbeat!”And according to Moby, her troubles all stem from becoming a star at such a young age. “She became an international icon aged 16… it’s breaking my heart because ultimately she’s not doing things on a symbolic level. Cutting your hair off is symbolic. Losing your children and becoming a drug addict is not.”-CelebrityGossip

No comments: