Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Britney's Evening Drive ...


Brit was back in the saddle after a late-afternoon wardrobe change -- she spent most of the afternoon driving around with her bodyguard in her white convertible Mercedes, then she made a pit stop at Micky D's, another pit stop at home (and a quick change), and then hopped back in her ride for a little night drive!So ... Britney driving around all day ... again, not big news. But there were a couple interesting details we spotted in these pix:1) Britney's butt looks absolutely AMAZING! and she is in work-out gear so that may have something to do with her newly-toned derrière.2) she's jammin' to Janet!

Source: X17

No comments: