Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

He Gets It From His Mama


Sean Preston Federline may not even be three years old yet - but it's never too early to get into a good workout routine!
Yesterday afternoon, we caught the tyke being taken to My Gym in the valley.
Ok, it's not reeeeally a gym, but kids can work up quite a sweat at the play place!
And now that his mom's getting into such great shape, she'll should have no problem keeping up with her eldest! He may look cute...
...but Sean's got the eye of the tiger!

See pic here

Source: X17/BritneyExperts

No comments: