Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SPEARS + REID SET FOR OFF-BROADWAY SPOOF


BRITNEY SPEARS and TARA REID's troubles are set to become the stuff of comedy in a new off-Broadway show.Jenn Harris will play Spears and Sarah Saltzberg will star as actress Reid in the upcoming premiere of Girls Day, Or Britney and Tara Stare into the Void and the Void Stares Back.
The "tragi-comedy," which debuts on 11 May (08) at the Ace of Clubs theatre in New York, also features an actor portraying Spears' ex Kevin Federline.The plot of the play revolves around a fictitious afternoon Spears and Reid spend together, a month after the pop star checks out of a rehabilitation clinic.
Source:ContactMusic/BritneyExperts

No comments: