Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is Brit working on a new album or what?


Britney Spears is back in the studio working on another album - but if her conservator/dad, Jamie, has his way, she'll stop the music and concentrate on her TV career. A Spears insider said, "Britney did a great job on 'How I Met Your Mother.' She got the show its highest ratings yet, but more importantly for Jamie, he wants his daughter at a normal 9-to-5 job to keep her working and out of trouble. A sitcom would do that. So he's exploring several offers for Britney to have her own show." Spears has also been offered a guest-starring stint on "30 Rock."

Source: New York Post/BritneyExperts

No comments: