Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

X17 XCLUSIVE - Brit's Bathroom Break

After attending a baseball game with her dad at Dodger stadium on Sunday afternoon, Brit made a sudden pit stop at Carl's Jr. later that night, where she made a run for the bathroom!
Hmm. Britney...fast food restaurant...bathroom break. Sounds a little familiar, doesn't it?
Another familiar thing about the scene last night was the smile on Brit's face. She's looking so much better, y'all! Brit's body is also looking better - all that dancing has given her some amazing legs!

See pics and video here

Souce: X17

No comments: