Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MOBY FALLS FOR SPEARS' 'WEIRDNESS'


Dance star MOBY is harbouring an unlikely celebrity crush in the shape of troubled star BRITNEY SPEARS.Moby admits he would wed the Toxic singer "in a heartbeat", as he has fallen for her "weird" charms.
He says, "She's like this (U.S. playwright) Tennessee Williams tragic figure."The fatter she gets, the weirder she gets, the more I love her. I found her moderately appealing in the late '90s, but now I would marry her in a heartbeat."Spears' troubles this year (08) include losing the right to visit her sons Sean Preston, two, and Jayden James, one, after a breakdown at her Beverly Hills home. She has also spent time in a rehabilitation centre and has been plagued by a string of driving offences.
Source: contactmusic.com
Credit: BritneyOverdose

No comments: