Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pop Tarts: Sarah Silverman: I Just Feel for Britney


Comedian Sarah Silverman sparked controversy at last year’s VMAs with her scathing commentary of Brit’s, ah, “incredible” performance and referenced her sons as “adorable mistakes."But it seems as though the stand-up starlet has developed a “serious” soft-spot for the pop princess.“I think she’s doing great, like her appearance on that sitcom was mind-blowing — she did great, she did it again,” Silverman told Tarts at her boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel’s 1,000th episode party last week.“She seemed very together and she was really funny I thought, very impressive," Silverman said. "I just wish her the best. I hope she is able to stop and just pick up the pieces and focus on herself. I don’t know why I’m getting suddenly serious, but I just feel for her.”-FoxNews

No comments: