Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Alli Sims: Still Nothing Without Britney


It's minute 14.3 into Alli Sims' 15 minutes -- and she's almost a never-was wannabeen. The Brit hanger-on was leaving Orso last night, minus her former posse of Britney and Sam. The only interesting thing about her now is that "Blossom" hair.Alli does talk about speaking to Brit -- Pa Spears hasn't put the brakes on their relationship ... yet.
Source: www.tmz.com

No comments: