Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Which Supermodel Wants Brit to Move In?



Britney Spears looks less than thrilled, dare we say, kind of miserable, heading home from dinner with dad at Social Club last night. (I don't know about that, but OK.....)
And this is kind of how Brit's been looking recently, isn't it. Nothing seems to put a smile on her face. (Again, I've seen her smile in many pictures lately...)

But those days of melancholy may soon be over; a supermodel wants to save her!
We'll tell you which supermodel wants Brit to move in, after the jump.
It's Gisele!OK. It's totally not Gisele. (We're sure Gisele would've offered if she wasn't already busy saving someone else.)
It's Heidi! Really.

Yes, Heidi Klum, mother of three, wife of Seal, supermodel, etc. says she wants to help Brit. And she already has a plan!
"She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months," she said in an interview with German broadcaster ARD to be aired Monday. "I would help her set her straight." "I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track," says our favorite supermodel turned TV host. "She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life."
I like Heidi, but I don't think that's gonna happen...

No comments: