Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Brit Takes Dad out to Dinner










Okay, even if you’re the coldest person on earth, these pictures should at least warm you up a little bit. For one thing, Britney’s looking much healthier than I’ve seen her in the last few weeks in these photos. Second, she’s going out to dinner with her papa. Yes, Ms. Britney took dad Jamie out to dinner at Social in Hollywood a couple of nights ago. Even though the two have had their rocky days, at least they’re trying their best to mend their relationship. Plus, it’s good to see that Brit’s dad stayed put to make sure she’s doing okay after her hospitalization. That has to make Britney feel loved, right? While mama Lynne is back home in Lousiana taking care of Jamie Lynn, daddy’s here in Los Angeles keeping an eye out on older sis. I’m telling you - there’s nothing like family.
I think she looks super in these pics....What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see. It's a long road back from where she's been. She has plenty of guts, that's for sure. Good for her and her family. Wish you the best with this site. Hope you get a lot of positive posts from a lot of positive people.