Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Britney Reunited With Her Sons


Britney Spears has been reunited with her sons today, OK! Magazine is reporting.
The pop star hasn't seen her children since her January 3 meltdown. Brit's father, Jamie, is present for the reunion at Britney's Beverly Hills home, as well as a court appointed monitor, psychologist, lawyer and Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline's bodyguard.

Source: www.pagesix.com

No comments: