Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Served and Extended


Not only was Osama Lutfi finally served with his restraining order against Britney Spears yesterday, but a judge verified that the court order was valid.
AND, the same judge extended the order late Thursday.
Osama can't phone, text, email or get near Brit Brit or her home until March 17th - at which point the restraining order can and hopefully will get extended again.
We look forward to no longer writing about Shady Sam, just like we've stopped mentioning this loser!
Britney has been so much better without Lutfi in her life. Dontcha think???


No comments: