Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Britney Seeing Her Kids Right Now


Update: The kids left Brit’s house this morning after their first visit with their mom in over eight weeks. I’m sure it was a very special time for Britney and the kids. She’s still at her house and hasn’t left, but we’ll definitely keep you updated if she does.
I’m up here at The Summit and Kevin’s bodyguard just drove the kids into the estates for Britney’s first visit with her two kids. We’ll have more details for you and some reactions to the visits as soon as we can. We’re all very happy to be able to report this.

No comments: