Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Britney Wigs Out Again


Oh Oh Daddy is not going to be happy about this one! The NY Daily News reports that earlier this month Britney Spears showed up to the Betsey Johnson store on Melrose Ave. with a Dolce & Gabbana dress she wanted the store to copy - in all white - to be ready by that evening. Aside from the fact that the dress wasn't even their label, "the staff explained that they didn't have a dressmaker on call who could do it in time." Since the store couldn't grant her request, she settled for a yellow wig on a mannequin in the window. The wig wasn't for sale but "the manager eventually agreed to offer it to her for $100." We all know what happens to Spears when the colored wigs come on. All she needs now is some tore up fishnets and she'll be ready to go. Expect to see her at your local gas station some time this week.


Source: Hollyscoop

No comments: