Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, February 28, 2008

X17 XCLUSIVE - Britney Spends Three Hours With Her Boys!

We're so pleased with - and happy for - our girl Brit!
The mother of two got to spend another couple of hours with Sean Preston and Jayden James from 9 a.m. to noon today. We hear she loved their haircuts, too!
Here's Britney back at home now - stay tuned for more Brit news comin' soon!
So glad this family is finally coming back together!See pics and video here
Source: X17

No comments: