Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lynne: Jamie Has Been a Rock for Britney


Britney Spears has been on major lock down lately, but this is the most sane she's been for over a year, and we have her dad Jamie to thank for it. Brit's mom Lynne Spears has been praising her ex-hubby for stepping up to the plate and getting things under control again. "Jamie had to change his whole routine. Lynne sings his praises. He has been such a rock. He has stepped up to the plate," a family friend tells People. "He's gathered a team of reputable people who are around [Britney] now. She's not well, but for the first time in a long time she has people around her who really care about her." Brit's definitely been less of a train wreck since daddy Spears came into town, but how long can he keep her under his control? He's already moved into her house and rearranged his entire life.


Source: Hollyscoop

No comments: