Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Britney Spears’ dad begs Kevin Federline to take her back


Britney Spears’ dad has begged the troubled star’s ex-husband Kevin Federline to take her back, it has been claimed.Jamie Spears is reportedly desperate to see Federline and Spears reunite, and for Kevin to assume control of her affairs.But K-Fed is resisting Jamie’s efforts to become the conservator of 26-year-old Spears’ estate, according to U.S reports.Federline, who was dumped by Britney in November 2006, currently has custody of the former couple’s two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.“Jamie is tired, and he’d like Kevin to be involved with Britney’s mental care,” an insider told the National Enquirer magazine. “Jamie also believes Britney would do much better seeing her kids more often - and she’d be more open to seeking treatment voluntarily if she had the boys in her life.”
Click read more for full story!
Source:ShowBizSpy
Read more


No comments: