Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gibson wants Spears for ‘Joan of Arc’?


Mel Gibson has asked Britney Spears to star as Joan of Arc in a new movie, say reports.
The singer, 26, was allegedly offered the role during a meal with Gibson at LA’s Romanov restaurant.
According to the Daily Star, the Lethal Weapon actor is working on a remake of the 1928 movie The Passion of Joan of Arc and thinks the popstar would be ideal for the main role.
A source commented: “She will particularly empathise with Joan in the scene where she shaves her hair off, after hearing God inside her head.”
Source: Digital Spy


No comments: