Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Henry Rollins Claims Britney Spears Can’t Sing


Henry Rollins is shooting his mouth off again…and this time it’s about Britney Spears. He claims that Britney can’t sing on her own albums. This is what he said:“They have the black chick come in and sing, and Britney sings over it, and they mix them together,” said Rollins, who has his own talk show on IFC. “(Britney) gets her phrasing basically from this older R&B woman.I found that out talking to an engineer. “Britney apparently isn’t actually the worst singer, she just has no feel. So they bring in this older black woman who sings the song, then Britney sings to it, and they kind of make a mix of the two voices, and that’s what you hear on the records.”


Source:EntertainmentNews

No comments: