Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Miley Is the New Britney


Since Britney Spears is boring now, a ton of paps that once followed her every move have been reassigned to Miley Cyrus. For the past few weeks there are at least 30 paparazzi's that follow Miley day and night. The NY Daily News reports, "Over the weekend, there were less than a half dozen covering Britney. Yet there were 30 in the pack covering Miley Cyrus. Most of them were Britney regulars, but they want something new and fresh. It's moved on to Miley." At this point Miley could end up in rehab by her 18th birthday. She's loving the attention wayyyy too much. It doesn't help that her attention hungry mother follows her around and buys the paps goodies like food and Starbucks. I'd follow her around for a venti caramel frap too.


Source: Hollyscoop

No comments: