Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 21, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears & Britney blow up: "You owe me everything!"


Are Britney Spears and pregnant sister Jamie Lynn Spears at odds again? Since an Oct. 7 sushi dinner in Beverly Hills, the Spears sisters haven't been spotted together. And absence has not made their hearts grow fonder, according to a family insider. In fact, the two recently got into a huge blowout over the phone. The topic: Jamie Lynn's shocking pregnancy.Although 16-year-old Jamie Lynn let the world in on her baby secret back in December, the insider says that Britney, who had been in a haze before recently starting medication to combat her mental illness, is just starting to grasp the news. And she isn't happy about it.Jamie Lynn didn't call Britney to tell her the news herself, instead letting her big sister find out through the media. "Now that her medication is starting to work, it's like a fog has lifted. And Britney’s got a lot of hurt feelings," the insider explains. Things came to a boiling point during the sisters' phone call, which the insider says occurred around March 3. "Britney asked Jamie Lynn the sex of the baby. But Jamie Lynn wouldn't tell her. She said she isn't planning on telling anyone at this point," the insider says. Shocked and furious, Britney blew up. "Everything you have, every penny, every fan, it’s all from me!" Britney screamed at her sister, according to the insider. "You’d have nothing if I hadn’t busted my ass. You'd be just another pregnant teenager from Louisiana. I gave you everything, and you threw it all away!"Twisting the knife in harder, Britney reminded Jamie Lynn that her child will likely be born out of wedlock, the insider says. Britney, 26, then added, "At least I was married when I had my babies." Source:Life&StyleCredit:BritneyConnection


No comments: