Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 21, 2008

One Republic frontman: “Rihanna is the next Britney Spears”


One Republic frontman Ryan Tedder has offered to pen tracks for R&B superstar Rhianna - after labelling the Umbrella star the next Britney Spears.
The Apologise singer, who has wrote smash hits for Natasha Bedingfield and Leona Lewis, is sure he can work his musical magic for the Bajan beauty after she declared her admiration for his work in an elevator.
He says, “Rihanna actually approached me in an elevator in New York about a month or two ago and she was like, ‘I’m such a fan of your music,’ and I said exactly the same thing, so we were like, ‘Well let’s do something.’ I’m gonna try and deliver a couple of hits. She’s the new Britney Spears.”
Source: britneysuperstar
There is no next Britney Spears she is one of a kind!
Source BSB


No comments: