Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 03 - Britney Visits With Her Babies


Britney was allowed visitation this morning with her two boys, and here she is saying her sad farewell. I'm sure she misses them so much. Preston and Jayden were dropped off earlier today and picked up in the afternoon by Kevin's bodyguard. The visit was monitored by Britney's court ordered conservator and psychiatrist. Happy for you, Brit! March 03, 2008. Click the picture below to access the entire set.
Image Source: x17online.comps - Speaking of babies, it is being reported that Jamie Lynn is expecting a... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
BOY!Which probably means she's having a GIRL! Congrats!


Source: Breathe Heavy

No comments: