Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Britney's Big Fight WIth Adnan


Britney Spears apparently got into a HUGE fight with her pap boyfriend Adnan Ghalib after she found text messages from other women on his iPhone. According to The Sun, Britney got so pissed that she threw his phone in the pool. Britney reportedly grew suspicious after she saw two separate video clips of Adnan out and about with other women. When she confronted him about it, he tried to win her heart over but that’s when she took his phone and saw text messages that he should have probably erased. “Britney lost it and started yelling.“She was demanding to know who sent the texts and shouting, ‘What’s this about? You’re cheating on me’. ..Adnan said the girl was just a friend, but Britney got more and more angry. Then she told him, ‘That’s it. It’s over’.

Source: Hollyscoop

No comments: